Monday 8 February 2010

Guest Contributors Sought.

I'm looking to expand the content of the history blog in the next few months and so I need a team of good dependable writers and essayists to help out. If you are an armchair historian, history pupil, student, teacher, PhD student or professor I'd love to hear from you. I am particularly interested in people who would like to write essays and articles on modern world history, but I am open to ideas from all contributors. In the next few months I hope to showcase the best new historical writing on a seperate web page, so if you've got an argument you're passionate about, if you've researched something or read something you think you can put across to the blog readers in an interesting and accessable way, drop me a line at misterlazlo@gmail.com and let me know about your idea, or just email me an article. Also the best articles will go out in the weekly blog page news letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment